F3 is a national organization with a mission to plant, grow and serve small workout groups for the invigoration of male community leadership. Our five core principles:
- All workouts are free of charge.
- All workouts are open to all men.
- All workouts are held outdoors — rain or shine, heat or cold.
- All workouts are peer led by fellow men, with no training or certification necessary.
- All workouts end with a Circle of Trust.
The New Orleans chapter started in October of 2014, we now have 20 weekly workouts across New Orleans, the Northshore and Destrehan. Come and join us!
The F2 part of F3, Fellowship. Come join us at one of these upcoming events!
Pelican Man Duathalon: September 24th – 2 Mile Run, 10 Mile Bike, 2 Mile Run Pelicanman Duathlon for information, $35 Registration Fee Contact DaParish for more details or if you’re interested MS Capital Tour Ruck: October 6th https://www.facebook.com/capitaltour2017/ Contact LandingStrip for more details Octoberfest 5k: October 8th (including entry to the event all weekend) Octoberfest 2017 heads… Read More »